my latest wire wrapped design.

my latest wire wrapped design.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

First post.

So, this is my first ever blog! I am a single mum of four wonderful but challenging kids. I also have 2 tanks of tropical fish, 2 rabbits, a kitten and will soon have a gorgeous dalmation called Willow! In between looking after the children, and the menagerie, I like to make jewellery and hair accessories. I use a number of materials in this, including beads, ribbon, recycled plastic strips, fimo and many others.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the necklace at the bottom on the right, so pretty!! (OnlyWantsOne from MN)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya OWO, are you talking about the green necklace? i have it available if you want it? can put it onto silver or white memory wire choker, or a black ribbon cord. It £4 plus 75p postage x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the land of blogging! Love that necklace. Looking forward to seeing more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! WElcome to blogworld!

    ReplyDelete