my latest wire wrapped design.

my latest wire wrapped design.

Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!

So here we are, Christmas and the New Year rush over and done with, no snow as yet, but we can live in hope! Its been a busy festive period, with lots of craft fairs, lots of makes, and tons of baking.  Here are a few of the latest piccies........
Here is a cake I made for a friend in november. my first paid baking commission which went down a treat.
This was my Tardis Christmas cake, we had a Dr Who themed christmas (for some bizarre reason) and this was my main contribution. it was a lot of hard work (mostly kneading the colour into the icing) but i think it turned out really well.
And here is my lovely Mummy, sitting by the Jewellery table we did at her work 2 weeks before christmas.
And finally, my gorgeous christmas tree!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment