my latest wire wrapped design.

my latest wire wrapped design.

Sunday 23 September 2012

Did Ya Miss Me????

Well, I have been on holiday, and now I am home. We had a fantastic week, visiting Weymouth sea front, the Sea life centre and Monkey world, the kids behaved really well, and i got some fantastic photos. here are a few......

the Rays

 this was a funky shark.

 sea horse!!!!!!

 seals, they were great.

Just a few from the Sea Life centre, and now Monkey World....

 Dinda the Orangutan

 Lazy Lemur

 Little tiny baby Woolly Monkey


This is my family, minus me, outside Monkey world. My Mum, Brother, Sister and 4 Children. it was a most excellent day out!!!!!!

Only one make so far since i got home,


Black Dragon Vein Agate and Black Onyx with copper wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment